We are pleased to inform you that the next edition of the Pool&SpaTech Asia 2013 will be held from 19 to 21 September 2013 at Hall 5, IMPACT Exhibition & Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand.
Pool&SpaTech Asia has been identified as South East Asia’s Dedicated Trade Exhibition and Conference for the Pool, Spa and Landscape market, connecting local and international manufacturers, suppliers, consultants, designers and distributors to regional decision makers and specifiers in the Pool, Spa and Landscape industry.
Over 59% of visitors are the key decision makers at owner and senior management levels from architecture and building design, hotels and resorts, real estate, leisure and water parks, facility management, master planner to urban authority and municipality.
Running alongside with the exhibition is the two-day National Swimming Pool Foundation’s Certified Pool / Spa Operator™ Certification Program (NSPF CPO® Program). The program has delivered more training than any other program in the pool and spa industry since 1972, resulting in more than 282,000 successful CPO® certifications in 70 countries.
Snapshot of Pool&SpaTech Asia in 2012:
- Number of Exhibitors : Over 36 companies from more than 8 countries, such as Thailand, Australia, Canada, China, England, Germany, USA, Singapore and many more
- Number of Trade Visitors : Over 2,500 visitors from 30 countries
- Satisfied Exhibitors : 96%
- Exhibitors rate the show as being Excellent : 96%
- Trade Visitors to attend again in 2013 : 80%
Why You Should Exhibit?
- Brand - Your products and services to the entire engineering market and industry
- Highly targeted – Reach out to a highly targeted buyer audience cost effectively
- The buyer comes to you – Our trade visitors are pro-active buyers. They make a conscious decision to attend, and set aside valuable time to do so
- 3D sales & promotion -Buyers can see, touch and try your products. Nothing beats the impact of a live demonstration
- Face to face contact - The most persuasive form of selling and building customer relationships
BOOK NOW! To Secure Your Premium Booth Location
Accelerate your success in the industry – Gain access to this lucrative market and unlock a world of opportunities at Pool&SpaTech Asia 2013 from 19 – 21 September 2013!
For additional information, please contact Ms. Varachnita PraditpongTel +66 (0) 2833 5114 Fax +66 (0) 2833 5127 - 9 Email